What is it that ticks off people about a person doing or saying the same thing again and again? Incidentally my obsessions appear listless. It's a small walk after a lunch. I see a Steamed Corn seller on the road. It costs me Rs.2 to indulge in my temptation. I see eunuch's ripping men in traffic for money. I can't help smiling at their audacity. One day I dont see them in traffic and I look out for them. I see women over dressed in the night waiting in places they shouldn't but I have to see them everyday to believe there exists a life that I am unaware of. I see people who are obsessively compulsisve. I need to feel contempt for their weaknesses. What is my obsession? Or is it a passion that is perversive in some ways? Why do I go round in circles to come to the same focal point again and again and again and again and.....?
Watching milk white fog Painted across the hills Tried to find a bridge Crossing a needy heart Squinted eyes hurt In search of water Gushing down far away Like tears of forlorn soldier The kind Sun stepped Bore the misty clouds Quenching his thirst He smiled upon the old man Diamonds drifted Like near heavens Of a love spectrum Bowing to ‘Pa His three telescopes Were no companions Two were dead sons But this one fed him
Comments