Hi there, long time. Yes, its all too much. Ideas and ideas..just few thoughts drifting on the sea like a piece of wood struck by tree leprosy..My my gross ain't I? The thing is, it all started with the chorus of frog croaks that my folks were listening to last night at the park.And of course, little Himona playing havoc on my mind...Keri Hulme should have left me alone than pull me into her paradise of exotica in New Zealand..How dare she? Making me feel like a mortal, unartistic and dull. And my beautiful sunshine by the bedside waking me with that incredible child like radiant smile..so warm and soft. To color my whitewashed life of the moment which was a drab yellow yesterday and an orange tomorrow..All the dreams playing on the big canvas of an unguarded mind at night between Rapid Eye Movements because Stipes sings 'Everybody Hurts...(pause)...sometimes'. Memories imprinted when everything I know I thought I forgot. Achy but happy. In a minute I will be gone, through the day and night. Sleeping like I don't want to but have to. For many hours to come. And the dawn to begin. It's nightfall, a darkness illuminated by the self luminous stars and a distant satellite, silver shining.
Watching milk white fog Painted across the hills Tried to find a bridge Crossing a needy heart Squinted eyes hurt In search of water Gushing down far away Like tears of forlorn soldier The kind Sun stepped Bore the misty clouds Quenching his thirst He smiled upon the old man Diamonds drifted Like near heavens Of a love spectrum Bowing to ‘Pa His three telescopes Were no companions Two were dead sons But this one fed him
Comments